Thursday 2 October 2014

TRAVELING IN SWITZERLAND

Dear readers,

      Today I am going to write about traveling in Europe. I like very much travelling and that's why I'm going to write about this topic. I hope you will enjoy reading this article.

     Two years ago my familly and I went to Switzerland. I liked very very much this place so that's why I'm writing about this place.

   Switzerland is situated in Western and Central Europe,where it is bordered by Italy to the south, France to the west, Germany to the north, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. (wikipedia)



    We went by plain from Bilbo to Bern. 

Switzerland in my opinion is very beautiful. I liked very much, If I had the opportunity to go there again I  wouldn't  think it twice. Bern is the capital of Switzerland and in my opinion was the beautifulest city of Switzerland. I didn't have the opportunity to visit all the famous places in this country but the places I saw there they were amazing. The Old Town, the Parliament Building, the  Fountains, the Oberhofen Castle and Clock Tower were the places I liked more.


The fonts:                                                                        The Oberhofen Castle:                 
The old town: 


The parliament building:



                                          The clock tower:


Here you have other  photographs of Switzerland. 




No comments:

Post a Comment